Cricket Communications, a leading provider of innovative and value-driven wireless services, announced a variety of Android powered smartphones, a tablet and accessory gift options for high-tech social connectors to everyday talk-and-text moms. This month for Mother’s Day (through May 28th), Cricket offers a range of Android smartphones at promotional prices, discounts on rate plans for new Muve Music activations and huge savings on a Samsung tablet bundled with a Crosswave broadband device.
Cricket’s Muve Music Android device line up offers every day value with free overnight shipping (online-only), free activation, no contracts and nationwide coverage. Additionally, now through May 28th, with a new phone or new line Muve Music rate plan activation on a Muve Music capable handset, customers will enjoy $5.00 off their monthly bill (this special rate is only available in Cricket stores).
With the ever-growing Muve Music song catalog, customers can choose from millions of songs featuring the hottest artists from thousands of record labels, which are distributed through Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music and global rights agency Merlin, as well as independents IODA and INgrooves.
A Cricket Muve Music Android smartphone with nationwide, unlimited talk, text and data plus music plan is the Mother’s Day gift that will keep on giving. For a gift that would please any Mom and not break the bank, these Android smartphones are easy to activate online or at a company store:
- ZTE Score (MSPR $149.99, $69.99 after instant discount and web discount) is a value priced, full featured Android smartphone that includes Wi-Fi capability, XT9 Trace for easy text entry, 3G Real Web Browsing and a 3.2MP camera/camcorder.
- Huawei Ascend II (MSPR $179.99, $99.99 after instant discount and web discount) comes packed with a 3.5″ HVGA touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing, 600MHz processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a 5MP camera/camcorder.
- Samsung Vitality (MSPR $219.99, $129.99 after instant discount and web discount) fast 800 MHz processor, 3.5″ HVGA touch-screen and easy access to social networks is designed for an interactive experience. Samsung Vitality is loaded with a 3.2MP camera/camcorder, Wi-Fi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing.
- Huawei Mercury (MSPR $249.99, $229.99 after instant web discount) offers a beautiful 4″ display and is powered by an ultrafast 1.4 GHz processor, features an 8.0MP rear camera, VGA front camera and an Android 2.3 OS. Named by PC Magazine as the best pre-paid smartphone in America.
All Cricket Android smartphones provide access to Google play, the marketplace for over 200,000 cool apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps and more.
For the Mom that is already connected with Cricket’s innovative value driven mobile phone plans, and has taken advantage of the $5.00 monthly discount for activating new Muve Music rate plans, Cricket offers the super-fast Samsung Galaxy Tab™. Bundle the Galaxy Tab with a Crosswave broadband device and receive massive savings in May for Mother’s Day (through May 28th).
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 is available in Cricket company-owned stores (MSRP $499.99, $399.99 after instant rebate). Running on Android 3.1 Honeycomb OS, with a beautiful 10.1″ widescreen TFT (1280 x 800) display offering HD clarity, a super-fast dual core 1GHz processor, a 2MP front facing/ 3MP rear-facing camera, the Samsung Tab is perfect for watching movies, cruising the internet and sharing photos with family and friends.
- The Crosswave Broadband Device, which is available in Cricket company-owned stores (MSRP $149.99, $24.99 after instant rebates and bundled with Samsung Galaxy Tab), creates an instant mobile hotspot and supports multiple Wi-Fi devices nationwide. Bundle the Crosswave with a Samsung Galaxy Tab and receive additional discounts worth up to $225.00 for a final Tablet + Crosswave all-in price of $424.98 (does not include monthly broadband service rate plan).
Accessorize the last minute Cricket smartphone or Tab gift with a Monster ClarityHD Bluetooth Speaker that lets you listen in high definition wirelessly, has an ultra-clear noise-cancelling speaker for hands-free calls, a compact size that provides the ultimate portable convenience in the palm of your hand and up to 5 hours of playtime with Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries, or the Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds for a smooth listening experience.
Cricket is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving 6.2 million customers. Cricket offers wireless voice and mobile data services over the latest, high-quality, all-digital 4G (LTE) and 3G CDMA wireless networks. In 2011, Cricket launched its award-winning Muve Music product, the first music service designed for a wireless phone that now has more than 600,000 customers. Cricket’s innovative products and services are available at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com. For more information about Cricket, visit www.mycricket.com.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.