Developer: Anefiox LTD
Download on the App Store
Anefiox announce Yarnaby a simple but challenging and thoroughly enjoyable game that even your nan will want to play!
Yarnaby has lost his yarn ball. Evil King ‘Knitting’ Pin has stolen his beloved ball of wool. So now our hero must trawl through the king’s treacherous kingdom to find and save his bundle of yarn.
Without his yarn ball Yarnaby has been left as a measly piece of string that even a cat wouldn’t play with. Being such a fragile piece of string you must avoid the ‘evil’ walls of the kingdom.
Save and rejoin your yarn and rejoice at the joy of being knitted into a jumper or being tossed around by a cat again!
The aim of the game is simple. Get Yarnaby from one end of the maze to the other without touching the walls. Not as simple as it seems when our string hero moves realistically. So watch your tail and enjoy a very unique fun for all game.
Out now for cheaper than a ball of yarn on iTunes! Also coming soon to many other touch enabled platforms.
Instructions for playing Yarnaby:
- Start by moving your finger away from the checkered flag and you will see the game character emerge
- Touch anywhere on the screen and the string will follow your finger movements. You do not have to have your finger in front of the string
- Start at the checkered flag and get to the green block
- There is no time limit but your efforts will be timed for bragging rights on Openfeint leaderboards
- Unlock all levels in a world to unlock the worlds mirror levels. Tap on the ‘mirror levels’ icon and you will see the level icons flip
- Play all the mirror levels to unlock the worlds solid level